Sunday, May 30, 2010

These are three of my favorite poems which I have written.

Exhaustion
Fatigue lingers through every cell,
and dries you up like an empty well.
Looking through clouded eyes,
doing things you despise.
under pressure to perform,
trying to avoid a terrible storm.
Needing to stay awake,
there’s no way to take a break.




For the love of Coffee
My coffee says good morning,
otherwise my head would be soaring.
A nice caffeine boost,
to stop my screws from being loose.
so my eyes go wide,
when I go outside.
It quickens my step,
without a regret.





Mothers delight
I love you like the sunset,
ever since we first met.
The golden yellow sun that settles in the night sky,
makes me feel like I can Fly.
Smears of a pinkish colour,
It’s a delight to be your mother.
Three little stars visible in the dimming light,
while I hold you tight.
Beautiful pink sunset,
please don’t fret.
Clouds lit by the setting sun,
The day is almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment