Sunday, August 15, 2010

Review of Strategies for Happiness How to Achieve Happiness Potential

Reading this book has inspired me. In many ways it has lifted my self confidence, in which helped me focus on the many positive things in my life. To go forward in life you must first learn to forgive the person or people that have hurt you during your path of life.

Otherwise walking through life will be heavy and many shadows are cast from you. Leaving you in the darkness of depression, which is lonely and allowing the person or people in the past win in victory, they did not just hurt you the day of the incident... they hurt you each and every day you carry the burden on upon your shoulders. Read Strategies for Happiness by Donna L. Hedley, Bre and learn how to achieve the happiness you deserve! I will always keep her book as a reminder and a symbol that I deserve to be happy and to never allow others to bring me down!

http://www.amazon.com/Strategies-Happiness-Achieve-Your-Potential/dp/0981150403/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1281879878&sr=1-1



No comments:

Post a Comment