Thursday, June 17, 2010

Money see Monkey do!

Two year olds can cook?

Owens first attempt at making his own rice cereal. Owen has watched me make his rice cereal for a while now and yesterday he figured he would make an attempt at doing it by himself.

I guess it really isn't a bad thing that he tried to copy me and make his own cereal.

He selected a large plastic cup to use. (I normal put 1 tbsp. of dried rice cereal with his milk. He loves it that way!) Owen added 4 cups of dried cereal then water from our automat water dispenser. He managed to carry the large cup full of slop into my office without spilling.

Wanting to show me he was a big boy making his own food.
He then quickly took one large gulp of the mushy mess and started to cry as the dried cereal filled his mouth. The shocked look on his face that his recipe was awful was priceless!

Needless to say, when I went into the kitchen it was a little messy. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Nathalie that is priceless! you never know,another chef in the family. And we all know that the most important thing we do before serving out the food, is to taste right? LOL!!
    Way to go Owen! Grandma loves you xoxo

    ReplyDelete